21 November 2014

DIY: Flora Headwear




I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS (cannot emphasize on it enough) find it more satisfying in making or adding personal touch to my stuff  hence I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to DIY!

I've been wanting to get a flora headwear but felt that the pieces offered in the market were too pricey.  Hence, I took a trip down to Diaso where I bought a packet of Rose Vinyl strings, which could be found at the gift section! 

It's simple! Twist the flower together and within minutes, viola, a pretty flower headwear for only SGD2!!!!!

Besides, a headwear, there's still so many ideas you can do with the rose ribbons!!!

I also tied the roses around my bed frame which is so prettyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
You could also use the rose wires as what it was originally designed for, which is to tie around gifts. 

Tips?
Be creative and explore!
If you have an idea in your head, try it out, and be surprised.
Afraid that you'll screw up? Source for your materials at Diaso! 
After all, is just a $2 lesson anyway :)


Love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment