2 December 2014

White Christmas







Hello December, the month of festive joys!
I've always love December because it is the month of love and magic (for me).

Visited Gardens by the Bay over the weekend and was enchanted by its beauty!
The garden is magically transformed into a Christmas Wonderland this time round!
I was awestruck by those fairy lights.
I would totally love to lie on the grass beds and just light gaze. 

This weekend's outfit is also one that I specially love and would definitely be one of my favorite!
Finally gave a try to a full white outfit and am flattered by how complementary it was!
The full white outfit was extremely feminine and I love it!!! 
Tied my hair so that the lovely back details of the top could be shown. 

Top- Bangkok
Dress- Hong Kong
Bag- Topshop
Heels- Taobao


Love, 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment