26 February 2015

Mehhhxi



Happy Lunar New Year (it's already eight days into the sheep year but a greeting is better late than never)! I love Lunar New Year as it is the time of the year where all your beloved ones gather together. Is the time for good food yummm!!! It is also the time of the year where you can be dressed in loud colors as Lunar New Year is all about avoiding the dark color and opting for the bright cherry colors!

It was my first year celebrating new year in Singapore. This year, I truly understand and appreciate new year as I treasured the reunion with my family and also friends :)

I dressed up for the sheep year with a mehhhhhhxi dress (pun intended). It was love at first sight when I saw this dress and I know I have to buy it!!!! Its prints and the front slits are to die for!

Really thankful to be blessed with a height of 168cm hence allowing me to pull off long dresses :)

Happy Lunar New Year, once again!
Meh you stay forever yang and never feel meh.


Dress- Mfwstore.com
Shoe and Clutch- Taobao

Love, 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment