23 June 2015

Grana

Ever since Summers started, I've been swarmed with work and ashamedly, neglecting this space.
I'm back (yay!) with some short updates on what I've been up to recently!

I recently joined Grana as Brand Ambassador for their Pop Up Store in Singapore! The job opening was like a god gifted opportunity as I was really really really suffering at my previous job plus I've always wanted to explore the fashion industry!

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." 

I've never felt such great content from a job before but this has got to be my Dream Job. This is exactly what I envisioned myself in when I graduate: Events and Fashion. Maybe is luck, maybe is destined but whatever it is, I am grateful for this opportunity.







So what is Grana?
At Grana, we make Wardrobe Essentials from the World's Best Fabric that could be purchased at an affordable price. 

A very good example will be The Light Washed Skinny Japanese Denim on me which is only SGD55! Good things must share and I'm not saying this because I work for them! 

Do drop by and feel the quality of our products yourself :) We are located at Working Capitol (1A Keong Saik Road) and will be here till 17th July! We also extended our visit in Singapore and will be saying hi at Orchard Central till 5th August!


Love,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment